Experienced Miami Personal Injury Trial Attorneys
Brais Law Firm has the experience and dedication to protect the rights of injured people in Florida, Massachusetts and Texas. Our award-winning firm has a proven track record of success and a reputation for treating our clients with respect, compassion and confidentiality.
We believe our credentials and qualifications speak for themselves.
More than 70 Years of Collective Trial Experience
The partners at Brais have 75 years of combined trial experience. Collectively, our partners have taken more than 100 trials to verdict. We have spent decades in the courtroom in state and federal jurisdictions and have delivered aggressive, persuasive presentations to juries and judges.
We know when we have a strong case and when to push opposing counsel toward trial. Because of our numerous jury trials, we also recognize the appropriate dollar amount at which to set the bar for settlement.
Numerous Awards and Honors
Our attorneys have earned numerous honors recognizing our knowledgeable, professional practice of law. Awards include:
- “AV” Preeminent Rated with Martindale-Hubbell. Our law firm is rated at the highest level awarded by the 140-year-old Martindale-Hubbell legal group. An AV rating means our firm “has reached the height of professional excellence” and reflects the highest level of skills and integrity in legal practice.
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This prestigious organization recognizes attorneys who have won multimillion-dollar awards. Only about 3,000 attorneys, equal to about one percent of all U.S. attorneys, have been invited to join the organization. Our attorney is proud to be a member.
- Super Lawyer. Our lawyer has been designated a Super Lawyer every year since 2008. The list comprises only about five percent of all lawyers and is published by Super Lawyers magazine.
- Rising Star. Super Lawyers lists the top up-and-coming attorneys in each state. Only about 2.5 percent of attorneys make the list, and we are proud that our attorney is included.
- Avvo Rating 10/10 Superb. Clients have the opportunity to rate lawyers on the Avvo legal services website. Our attorney has received the highest rating every year since 2010.
- Florida’s Legal Elite. Florida Trend magazine named Brais Law Firm a Florida’s Legal Elite in 2015. This honor is reserved for less than two percent of attorneys who practice in the state and who “exemplify a standard of excellence in their profession and by so doing, have garnered the respect and esteem of their colleagues.”
Unique Background that Gives Us an Edge
Before representing personal injury plaintiffs full time, our partners practiced marine and admiralty law and earned Florida Bar Certification as admiralty & maritime lawyers. In addition, our partner has three U.S. Coast Guard engineering licenses and a B.S. in marine engineering. He also spent seven years aboard offshore oil drilling and exploration rigs.
We, therefore, understand the complex science and data behind the accidents that cause serious injuries to our clients. We also have unique insight into water-related, vessel and maritime injuries so common in Florida.
In addition, our firm started out as a defense firm representing insurance companies and maritime employers. We know our adversaries and can anticipate defense tactics and act proactively to put our client in the best position possible.
More Than $40 Million in Recovery
Our firm has recovered more than $40 million in the last several years*. We have a track record of six-, seven-, and even eight-figure settlements and verdicts. In every case, we strive for the maximum possible recovery to bring our clients justice and give them financial security.
Learn How Brais Law Firm Can Help You Recover After an Injury
We invite you to meet us and learn more about our qualifications. Schedule an appointment with our Miami PI trial lawyers to discuss how we can help you recover damages for your injuries. Your case evaluation is free and we can handle your claim on contingency, so you do not owe us attorneys’ fees until we recover damages. For your convenience, we have offices located in Miami, Houston and Boston.
*Specific details regarding previous verdicts and settlement results are not indications of the results of future cases and settlements, nor should they be held to be guarantees, warranties, or predictions regarding the result of representation by our firm. Furthermore, any message regarding the result of a specific case is not a promise of similar results in future cases, but rather represents the outcome of the specific legal and factual basis from which it arises.