Litigation Experience, Compassion, Trial Skills
At Brais Law Firm, our mission statement is to “Protect Rights” and “Restore Lives”. Our philosophy can be summed up as:
- Experience to protect your rights
- Compassion to serve your needs
- Skill to obtain the compensation you deserve
Our lawyers have the experience necessary to protect your rights. Our partners and attorneys “of counsel” with the firm have more than 75 years of combined litigation experience and have collectively tried nearly 100 cases to verdict.
We try cases. This is an important distinction because this means we are ready and prepared to take your claim to the next level if deemed beneficial to you. Our reputation as effective trial lawyers gives us an advantage during settlement negotiations because opposing counsel knows we will take the case to trial if necessary. If trial is the right decision for you, we have the skills, knowledge and experience to bring a persuasive case to the jury and judge.
Our clients benefit from our attorneys’ unique background, including:
- Insurance and corporate defense, which gives us helpful insight into defense tactics and strategies.
- Florida Bar Board Certification and experience in admiralty and maritime law, which is important in cases involving cruise ship accidents, boating crashes and other water- and vessel-related incidents
- Engineering degree and three U.S. Coast Guard engineering licenses gives us an edge in understanding the science behind products-liability and maritime personal injuries.
- Trust and estates background so we know how to protect your long-term financial interests when an injury results in a permanent disability.
The challenges resulting from an injury have a domino effect. You might require expensive medical care and assistance with activities of daily living. Furthermore, your injury could cause severe pain and disability, making you vulnerable. Then, you could be out of work temporarily or never able to work to your full capacity again, creating financial strain on you and your family.
Our attorneys have the compassion to serve your needs. We understand the difficulties you face because of a serious injury, and we seek to ease your burden. Our goal is to help you restore your life.
Our trial attorneys have the skills and dedication to obtain the compensation you deserve, which is why we have a history of six, seven-, and even eight figure settlements and verdicts. Our recoveries have totaled more than $40 million during the past several years and more than $20 million in 2014 alone*. Our high results have earned our lawyer membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious organization that invites only one percent of attorneys to join, with multiple million-dollar recoveries serving a prerequisite.
Retain a Law Firm that Has the Experience, Compassion and Skills to Help You
Learn more about how the Brais Law Firm philosophy can benefit you. Schedule a free consultation with our Miami personal injury trial law firm in Miami, Boston or Houston. Our contingency fee policy means you owe us no lawyers’ fees until we recover.
*Specific details regarding previous verdicts and settlement results are not indications of the results of future cases and settlements, nor should they be held to be guarantees, warranties, or predictions regarding the result of representation by our firm. Furthermore, any message regarding the result of a specific case is not a promise of similar results in future cases, but rather represents the outcome of the specific legal and factual basis from which it arises.