Experience, Compassion, Skill and Results
Retaining an attorney is an important decision. You want to choose a lawyer who really will fight for you and who really cares about your case. Brais Law Firm has a reputation as a hard-hitting trial firm that gets results. Our partners have more than 75 years of collective experience litigating cases in the federal and state courts. We truly are dedicated to reaching the maximum possible verdicts and settlements in every case and we have a proven track record of success.
Here is why you should hire Brais Law Firm to represent you:
- Experience. Partners with or of counsel with the firm have 30, 25 and 15 years of litigation experience, respectively.
- Trial Focus. Many litigation lawyers focus their attention on claims settlement. We certainly settle cases if in our clients’ best interests, but we are primarily trial lawyers who are willing and able to take cases to court. Collectively, we have tried more than 100 cases to verdict.
- History of six-, seven- and even eight-figure recoveries. Our firm has recovered more than $40 million over the last several years*. We have a proven track record of high-dollar settlements and verdicts, including numerous six-, seven-, and even eight-figure awards.
- Florida Bar Board Certified Lawyers. Two partners are certified by the Florida Bar as admiralty and maritime attorneys, meaning we are two of only a handful of attorneys to have expertise in maritime- and water-related injury claims litigation.
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum member. Our attorney is a member of this prestigious organization that invites less than one percent of U.S. attorneys to join, based on their recovery of multimillion-dollar judgments.
- Insurance defense background. We know our adversaries. We have extensive experience representing companies cruise ships, marine employers and insurance companies.
- Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers designation is awarded to less than five percent of lawyers throughout the United States. Our lawyer was named to this elite group for his superb trial skills five years in a row.
- “AV” Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell. Our law firm has the highest peer-review rating available for legal excellence and ethics.
- Legal Elite Designation. Our law firm had the honor of being named a Florida Trend Legal Elite 2015.
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering and Seven Years Offshore experience. Our lawyer has an engineering background and understands the scientific terms and concepts that are integral to many products liability, maritime injury and other personal injury cases.
How Do I Pick a Personal Injury Attorney?
Learn How Brais Law Firm Can Help You Recover Damages After Injury
We invite you to meet us, ask us questions and learn more about our credentials. Schedule an appointment with our Miami PI trial law firm to discuss how we can help you recover damages for your injuries. Your first consultation is free and we can handle your claim on contingency, so you do not owe us attorneys’ fees until we recover. For your convenience, we have offices in Miami, Houston and Boston.
*Specific details regarding previous verdicts and settlement results are not indications of the results of future cases and settlements, nor should they be held to be guarantees, warranties, or predictions regarding the result of representation by our firm. Furthermore, any message regarding the result of a specific case is not a promise of similar results in future cases, but rather represents the outcome of the specific legal and factual basis from which it arises.