Let a Miami Injury Lawyer Help You
Brais Law Firm is dedicated to compensation recovery for injured victims. By focusing on this one important area of law, our injury lawyers are able to fully apply our skills, knowledge and efforts on doing what is best for our clients. We have received an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell in recognition of our experience, determination and ethics in legal practice. Our seven-figure recoveries and verdicts have earned us a place in the Multi-Million Dollars Advocates Forum and in 2014 we recovered more than $20 million for our clients*. For information about our past verdicts and settlements, review our Results page.
- Personal Injury – We help clients recover for accidents, including automobile crashes, dog bites, boating collisions and pool-related accidents, in Florida, Massachusetts and Texas, where our attorneys are licensed. Many of our clients are tourists traveling from other states or countries who have been injured while on vacation. Recognizing that being injured far from your home is difficult, our Miami injury attorneys go the extra mile to make sure you are getting the care you need as we advocate for your legal rights.
- Wrongful Death – Brais Law Firm devotes our more than 75 years of combined trial experience to help clients recover damages in personal injury and wrongful death claims. The death of a loved one is heartbreaking. You deserve to have justice by holding the wrongdoer accountable.
- Premises Liability – Property owners have a duty to keep property in good condition, regularly inspect for hazards and warn you about any dangerous conditions. If you slipped, tripped, fell or were otherwise hurt at a store, office, parking lot, gym, sports arena or other premises, our attorneys will help you recover damages.
- Swimming Pool Accidents – A day at the pool can quickly turn tragic if the owner has not maintained important safety features. Our lawyers represent clients who injured their spinal cord diving into shallow water, became entrapped in an uncovered suction or who lost a loved one due to drowning in an unsupervised pool.
- Negligent and Inadequate Security – Whether at a hotel in Miami, on a cruise ship, in a store parking lot or inside an office, property owners have a duty to impose security measures comparable to that location. We help victims of assault recover from the property owner for lax security, including dim lighting, broken locks, insufficient security guards and malfunctioning alarm systems.
- Medical Malpractice – The Hippocratic oath is to do no wrong. When a doctor violates this medical code, the outcome is often devastating to the patient. Our law firm holds doctors and hospitals responsible for injuries you suffered because of negligence, misdiagnosis and prescription errors.
- Vehicle Accidents – Our experienced lawyer can help you recover compensation for your injuries after a car, bus, truck or motorcycle accident in Miami and throughout South Florida.
- Unsafe and Defective Products – Our lawyers are advocates for consumers who have been injured by unsafe and defective products. We conduct a thorough investigation to determine products liability based on defects in design, manufacturing, warnings and instructions.
- Maritime Personal Injury – We represent people injured in yacht, boat, jet-ski or any other type of water recreation accident. If you were injured on the water, let us explain your rights to compensation.
- Dog Bites – A dog or animal attack can inflict severe injuries on even the strongest, healthiest victim. When the victim is a child, the attack can result in catastrophic or fatal injuries. You have rights as an animal bite victim.
- Aviation Accidents – Our firm can handle claims arising from accidents in gliders, small planes, chartered aircrafts, sightseeing helicopters and passenger jets. We can help you recover damages for catastrophic injuries, disabilities, scarring, disfigurement, loss of wages, loss of future earnings and the wrongful death of your loved ones.
- Child & Day Care Sexual Abuse – A daycare center is liable for the actions of its workers. We prove the facility was vicariously liable or negligent for things that might include hiring practices that allowed an abuser to have contact with your child.
- Crime Victims – The Miami and Ft. Lauderdale crime victim lawyers at Brais Law Firm are thoroughly familiar with the “ins” and “outs” of civil practice. We have a combined 60 years of litigation experience.
- Nursing Home & Elderly Neglect – Your loved one deserves the best care. If you believe neglect, sexual abuse, physical abuse, or emotional abuse is happening at a nursing home we can help your family and your loved one.
- Alter Boy Molestation – If you were abused by a priest, we can help you get the justice you deserve. We respect your courage and will handle your claim with privacy and compassion. Let’s talk about your options.
Call Today for Solid Legal Advice from a Miami Injury Lawyer
Call Brais Law Firm today to schedule a free case evaluation, where we will advise you of your rights and next steps for personal injury recovery. A Miami injury lawyer at our firm will take your PI case on contingency so there is no risk of incurring attorney fees for you to pursue your rights.
*Specific details regarding previous verdicts and settlement results are not indications of the results of future cases and settlements, nor should they be held to be guarantees, warranties, or predictions regarding the result of representation by our firm. Furthermore, any message regarding the result of a specific case is not a promise of similar results in future cases, but rather represents the outcome of the specific legal and factual basis from which it arises.